Friday, June 24, 2011

"Something that people can get excited about..."

Given that it's late June ... it's high time I announce the winner of the May Snapshots contest on d5R. 

For his transformative remodel of this basement in Springfield, N.J., Brian Nevins Jr. of Innovative Remodeling Solutions is getting an Apple iPad 2 from WoodTrac by Sauder, the contest sponsor and provider of the panelized ceiling solution featured in Brian's project.



How does it feel, Brian? 

"I was pumped when I heard the news that I won the iPad 2. What's better than that? Beautiful job thanks to a beautiful ceiling by WoodTrac, another award-winning project and a free iPad ...  Awesome!"

How do you expect to use the iPad 2 in your work? 

"The iPad is great for holding a large collection of different types of project portfolios. It's a great ice-breaker to hand an iPad to a customer to browse beautiful pictures while I'm measuring and getting set up to sell.

"It's also great to read the d5R on it when I stop for lunch." 

Excellent answers! What do you like about WoodTrac's ceiling systems? 

"It's perfect for a homeowner who's looking for something beyond the typical look of a finished basement. It looks great, people that choose it love it and it's affordable.

"When I'm consulting with homeowners about remodeling I believe in showing them the difference. The WoodTrac ceiling system fits in well with how I like selling. Talking to homeowners about the same old stuff that all my competition is selling is boring! I like showing something that people can get excited about.  

"Now after we have sold and installed a few WoodTrac systems we have those stories of happy homeowners to tell to the next prospect, and that builds value on the next presentation. It's easy to install, too, so the production guys still love me, and that's important!!"

Way to go, Brian. Enjoy your iPad 2. 

And thank you again, WoodTrac, for sponsoring the contest!

No comments: