Dear d5R Remodeling Community:I’m pleased to share these outstanding career opportunities on behalf of Delbert Adams Construction Group, an award-winning remodeler, builder and home-maintenance company with a distinguished 25-year history in the Baltimore-Washington market. If you are interested in joining this expanding, high-end company, and you meet the criteria described below, please send a cover letter, resume, references and salary history to email@example.com.
The positions are based in Baltimore.
ESTIMATOR, DACG COMMERCIALMust have:
Commercial construction and estimating experience, excellent communications, high energy!
Delbert Adams Construction Group is looking to hire a professional estimator to support rapid growth and expansion in our DACG Commercial division, serving the Greater Baltimore, D.C. and Northern Virginia areas.
DACG Commercial specializes in commercial construction, tenant improvements and professional construction management for education and religious facilities, car dealerships, retail outlets, offices and private clubs. This position will be based in our Baltimore office and will estimate jobs in Baltimore, D.C. and Northern Virginia.
Qualified candidates must have experience in commercial construction and a solid history of estimating projects small and large. You must be an excellent communicator, highly personable, and have a high energy level -- able to juggle several assignments simultaneously while managing day-to-day responsibilities. You must also have mastery of Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel.
Competitive salary. Benefits include health and dental insurance and 401(k) retirement plan.
Additional job duties:
- Prepare estimates from blueprints and written specifications for new construction and remodels and retrofits/tenant improvements of existing facilities.
- Coordinate with department personnel to assist them in establishing project scopes and standards.
- Assess project scope and location.
- Estimate equipment, manpower, materials and other costs necessary to accomplish each project.
- Develop sketches or blueprints to detail work to be accomplished.
- Help establish job priorities based on general guidelines.
- Inspect buildings to determine work needed to maintain them to code and desired standards.
- Solid knowledge of building construction methods and materials.
- Solid knowledge of building codes and electrical, plumbing, or mechanical and related codes.
- Solid knowledge of the laws and ordinances regulating building construction.
- Skill in reading and interpreting plans and specifications.
ONGOING OPPORTUNITIESMust have:
Energy, enthusiasm, commitment to excellence!
Delbert Adams Construction Group is always looking for talented professionals to join our company, including our new Gold Seal Services division, which provides home maintenance, repair and property-management services to busy and discerning homeowners.
If you have strong expertise in the construction industry, are looking for long-term career opportunities and share our client-focused values, please drop us an email with your areas of interest and your relevant work history: firstname.lastname@example.org.