this week's d5R Answers discussion, and consider sharing your own. Here's one from Minnesota:
"It is not a stretch to say that the last 5 years have been tough. Going from a staff of 34 to 14 changes things.... It finally feels that we (I) can add the word 'growth' back into our vocabulary with some conviction that it means something. I have feelers out for sales staff and am encouraged by who is responding!"That remodeler's resolutions for 2013?
- Grow volume by 20% and overhead by 12%
- Hire one salesperson in January and another in March/April.
- "Recast our company vision and share with the team."
Also in today's d5R Update:
- Today's number
- Houzz about a question?
- 10 questions on the new mortgage rules
- Death of an architecture critic
Have a great weekend.
Go to the main site of daily5REMODEL.
Go to the home page of this blog.